Automated Palletising From Bots UK
Automated Palletising is the operation of loading objects on a pallet in a selected order.
Many factories have automated their process of palletising with a robotic solution. Here at Bots UK we have made it easy for business to begin to automate their palletising process by providing a technology that has an enormous amount of benefits such as increasing productivity and profitability. This allows businesses to have more flexibility to run products for longer.
Bots UK’s technology allows for reduced defective products and increased efficiency through automating palletising. This the enables manufacturers to focus their time and efforts on other parts of the business.
Advantages of Bots UK’s Automated Pallestising
- Generally requires less space
- Automated palletising can accommodate different pallet patterns and product types
- Can handle up to 1000kg
- Able to handle many different product types including cases, pails, bags, bottles, cubes of scrap metal, plastic containers etc.
- Can simultaneously handle multiple patterns of different sku’s
- A single arm can usually handle up to 4 different sku’s
- Palletising rates increase and vary anywhere from 8 to 30 cases/min for a single robot depending on stacking patterns, requirements and if the robot is picking a single product, rows or a full layer.
- Automated palletising can also carry out mix case palletizing
Bots UK will assist you in automating your palletising processes and will also ensure the smooth transition of automation without interfering with your current infrastructure.
We assess your needs and project manage the process from start to finish enabling businesses to switch to automation as quickly and hassle free as possible.
Contact the team at Bots.co.uk for a consultation and assessment of your needs.
01384 389 317