Accounts Terms and Conditions
- In these Conditions unless the context otherwise permits:-
- “Authorised Representative” means a person whose job title is that of Director, Senior Director or Managing Director.
- “Customer” means the person, firm, company, entity or organisation with whom Warrington Robotics Ltd contracts for the sale of products and/or supply of Services.
- “the Conditions/ these Conditions” means the standard terms and conditions of sale set out in this document or such replacement standard terms and conditions as are in force at the date of the Contract and which at that date appear on the web site at and any other website owned by Warrington Robotics Ltd and/or which are available on request from Warrington Robotics Ltd .
- “the Contract” means any contract for the purchase and sale of other supply of Products and/or the supply of Services by Warrington Robotics Ltd to a Customer.
- “bots.co.uk” means Warrington Robotics Ltd (registered in England Number 08561154)
- “Products” means any Products (including, for the avoidance of doubt, software and instalments of the Products or any parts of or for them) sold by Warrington Robotics Ltd to a Customer.
- “Services” means any services supplied by Warrington Robotics Ltd to a Customer.
- The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
- We reserve the right to make changes to any Services, policies, terms and conditions including these Terms and Conditions, and Service Terms at any time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and Conditions of Use in force at the time that you use the Warrington Robotics Ltd services. If any of these Conditions of Use is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- Quotation is valid for a period of 15 days from the date of issue.
- Upon confirming the quotation the following information must be provided
- Official Identification – Passport or Driving Licence
- Proof of Address (such as bank statement or utility Bill)
- A Hire agreement will be provided, which must be fully signed and returned before the delivery day.
- Every Hire agreement, will include also a refundable deposit which needs to be paid prior to delivery date. Once the Hire Period Closes, the deposit will be refunded once the unit has been inspected and can take up to 3 working days
- An invoice will be sent, and payment need to made 3 days prior the delivery schedule date.
- Book the unit for a year and we will give you 10% Discount
- Book the unit for 2 years and we will give you 20% Discount, plus a new unit if you extend the hire
- Every quote is subject to availability, and lead time could be up to 4-6 weeks
- Deposit will be lost if no contact is received from 30 days of termination of agreement.
- Quotation is valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issue.
- Any ex demonstration units sold by ourselves don’t come with any warranties unless specifically stated in writing.
- Once an invoice is issued this will be sent from our accounts department to the client. Any Purchase of Robots would require payment in full. Once Payment is received we will work closely with Franka, Kassow or UR Robots to establish a date when the robots will be delivered to our warehouse. BOTS UK will then inform the client on a delivery and installation date.
- Usual Lead Time from manufacture of supply of robots is of 6 to 8 weeks.
- Any discounts provided are subject to be confirmed before order has been placed. We reserve the right to cancel discounts but we will inform our clients should this happens.